• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

1180(D) reduction plea to 1110(a)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? NY

I got this plea notice in the mail. Original charge: VTL 1180(D) 81/65 reduced to 1110(A)
What does this mean am I still going to get points?
P.S. I was told by the officer when she pulled me over, that Since I live 6 hours away from the town, the DA office would send me a plea for a parking ticket, and now they send me this. What should I do?
I am 20 years old with a clean record.
Thank you in advance.

Hey There

ANSWERS to you questions are a click away.

From the website NassauCounty
Effective November 26, 2007, typical fines
1180-D EXCEEDING SPEED LIMIT Appearance In Court Required Fine $ / Surcharge Total
1110-A FLD.TO OBEY TRAF.CON.DEV. 100 / 50 / 150

For further information typing in New York Traffic Tickets and New York Courts that hear traffic violations on Google will bring up websites that have information that may help you with a decision on what to do.
VTL is Vehicle and Traffic Law (New York state)
Some lawyers will consult once for free or a modest fee to explain options a driver has.Those that do can be found in the yellow pages of the phone book.
Traffic school for New York typed in on Google gives websites with info on traffic school to remove points from a driver's record.

Keep us posted
Best Regards,
Hey There

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">