• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

SIL needs advise on husband being married already

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

halliwellfamily

What is the name of your state? Texas

My Sister-In-Law needs help. She married this guy and a few months later he revealed that he is still married (in Mexico) and has not filed for divorce from her. They were gonna try to make it work but he went back to Mexico, "to wait for his papers to go thru" and is living with his wife down there. What does my sil need to do to? I believe her marriage is voidable but we don't know where to start that process. Would she file for an annulment or divorce or what? Any help would be great. She lives in San Antonio if that helps. Thanks so much!!!

penelope10

What is the name of your state? Texas

My Sister-In-Law needs help. She married this guy and a few months later he revealed that he is still married (in Mexico) and has not filed for divorce from her. They were gonna try to make it work but he went back to Mexico, "to wait for his papers to go thru" and is living with his wife down there. What does my sil need to do to? I believe her marriage is voidable but we don't know where to start that process. Would she file for an annulment or divorce or what? Any help would be great. She lives in San Antonio if that helps. Thanks so much!!!
File for a divorce in TX.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">