• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can I do to protect myself?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pandorasaidoops

What is the name of your state? AZ

My husband had an affair and he says it's over. I love him, but don't trust him anymore. I have considered divorce, but am scared because he controls all the finances. What can I do to protect myself in the case that I do file?

All legal advice and/or personal experiences are welcome. Thanks!What is the name of your state?

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state? AZ

My husband had an affair and he says it's over. I love him, but don't trust him anymore. I have considered divorce, but am scared because he controls all the finances. What can I do to protect myself in the case that I do file?

All legal advice and/or personal experiences are welcome. Thanks!What is the name of your state?
You need a lawyer to file the lawsuit for you.

How did your drunk driving charge work out?

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=405794

pandorasaidoops

I understand the need for a lawyer, but is there anything I can do personally? I still am unsure as to whether or not I am going to file and I am reluctant to take on the expense of a lawyer - as well as alerting my husband to actions - until I am sure. What can I do before that?

tuffbrk

Obtain the bank name and acccount numbers, copy as much documentation as you can lay your hands on.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">