• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

for Halket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

marvena

Halket I appreciate your response. I would very much like to pursue this in court. I've spoken to half-dozen attorney's here in Ga, that won't touch it unless its "racial". saying it will be "hard to find someone willing to put in the time otherwise". I would like to know more about filing a charge against the 2 individuals, rather than the company for that reason. Where do I look for an attorney who is not "racially motivated" and stands up for civil rights, and just want's to right the wrong action done by one person to another?
Thank you for your timely response.

JETX

Marvena, thank you for your post.

However, as you can appreciate, when I am able to find the time to visit this site, I respond to LOTS of posts. Reluctantly, I can't remember the details for each and every one of them.

At this point, you basically have two options:
1) You can add the 'basics' of your case to this thread and I will try to offer my limited assistance, or
2) My eventual advice would probably be to suggest that you contact your local Bar Association (most cities or counties have them) and ask for an attorney referral. They should be able to steer you towards an attorney who would be familiar with the legal specialty for your complaint. And this is normally done on a nominal or no fee basis.

If nothing else, at least the referral attorney could advise on whether you have a supportable case, and the likelihood (or not) of success.

Best of luck to you...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">