• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do I break a kicked out of the will clause?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

StuckinNewYork

What is the name of your state? I live in New York. My brothers and I have been kicked out of my mothers will..... actually she says "I acknowledge I have 3 children and chose not to give them any part of the estate"..... she does not list our names or addresses.

I am contesting the will. Besides simply saying the obvious that she was not competent and undue influence, what could or do I say to reverse this.

Thanks

las365

Besides simply saying the obvious that she was not competent and undue influence, what could or do I say to reverse this.
PROVE that she was not competent and/or was under undue influence when she made the Will. Why do you think she disinherited you?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
And what makes you think it's your money...?
Parents are not savings accounts.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">