• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

A real mess

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jena1971

ok I got myself in a bit of a mess and dont know what is legal in this situation.
I lived with a man for 11months in the state of texas, he hit me and abused me mentally, i went on a trip to PA and while i was there, he sent me a susicide not through email and i called him and he was playing with his gun on the phone.. i have all the emails he has sent.
anyway i came up here in a car we bought together, but it is only in his name, but the insurence papers carry my name on it... I CAME UP HERE WITH A MASSIVE BRUISE TO THE FACE JUST TO BE ABLE TO VISIT MY SISTER.
we bought this car together and he called me his wife and told ppl that we were m,arried..
Now he has a internet girlfriend which i might add he met a week after i got here and she sent me a email threatening me with auto theft.
now he sent me a certified letter stating if i did not return the car by 2 15 2001 he will file unauthorise duse of motor vehical aginst me. and is holding my stuff as ransom.. not that i care so much about my stuff..he had his girl friend write me and not himself i told him on several occasions to come and get the car. yet he opted to go to illinoise instead and flew up to see his current girlfriend. I am not particularly fond iof jail and such, i just need to know what can be done so that i do not get into trouble.
he lives in tarrant county in fort worth texas
i now live in PA chamberburg
thank you for listening..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">