• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Controlled buy in Oregon

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

junohusky

What is the name of your state? Oregon
informant said he can make a controlled buy.
. Informant Number One stated that in order to do this, he/she would
have to go through a third person whom I know through independent investigation is
involved in the local drug trade. This third person will be hereafter referred to as
Unwitting Informant,
I searched Informant Number One. No unaccounted for money or drugs were
found. I issued Informant Number One a quantity of money in U.S. currency. Sergeant
SPICK.NALL and I dropped off Informant Number One and watched as he/she walked to
a predetermined location to meet the Unwitting Informant. Sergeant _________,
Detective _______ and I followed Informant Number One and the Unwitting
Informant to address withheld, State of Oregon, maintaining constant visual contact with them.
Detective _____watched Informant Number One and the Unwitting Informant pull
into the driveway and up to the house at address withheld, State of Oregon. The Unwitting Informant exited
the vehicle and walked to the house. A short time later the Unwitting Informant returned
to the vehicle and Sergeant ____ saw the vehicle leave address withheld Sergeant ______,
Detective ______ and I followed Informant Number One and the Unwitting
Informant to a predetermined location, maintaining constant visual contact with them.
Informant Number One was then dropped off at the predetermined location. Sergeant
S and I maintained constant visual contact with Informant Number One until
he/she got into our vehicle. Once in our vehicle. Informant Number One handed me a
quantity of Methamphetamine consistent with the amount of money issued to him/her. I
searched Informant Number One. No unaccounted for money or drugs were found.
Informant Number One told us that the Unwitting Informant had purchased the
Methamphetamine directly from the defendant at his residence.

Question: Dont they need to search the Unwitting Informant and his vehicle to verify that the drugs didnt come from him or his car?What is the name of your state?

Indiana Filer

What is the name of your state? Oregon
informant said he can make a controlled buy.
. Informant Number One stated that in order to do this, he/she would
have to go through a third person whom I know through independent investigation is
involved in the local drug trade. This third person will be hereafter referred to as
Unwitting Informant,
I searched Informant Number One. No unaccounted for money or drugs were
found. I issued Informant Number One a quantity of money in U.S. currency. Sergeant
SPICK.NALL and I dropped off Informant Number One and watched as he/she walked to
a predetermined location to meet the Unwitting Informant. Sergeant _________,
Detective _______ and I followed Informant Number One and the Unwitting
Informant to address withheld, State of Oregon, maintaining constant visual contact with them.
Detective _____watched Informant Number One and the Unwitting Informant pull
into the driveway and up to the house at address withheld, State of Oregon. The Unwitting Informant exited
the vehicle and walked to the house. A short time later the Unwitting Informant returned
to the vehicle and Sergeant ____ saw the vehicle leave address withheld Sergeant ______,
Detective ______ and I followed Informant Number One and the Unwitting
Informant to a predetermined location, maintaining constant visual contact with them.
Informant Number One was then dropped off at the predetermined location. Sergeant
S and I maintained constant visual contact with Informant Number One until
he/she got into our vehicle. Once in our vehicle. Informant Number One handed me a
quantity of Methamphetamine consistent with the amount of money issued to him/her. I
searched Informant Number One. No unaccounted for money or drugs were found.
Informant Number One told us that the Unwitting Informant had purchased the
Methamphetamine directly from the defendant at his residence.

Question: Dont they need to search the Unwitting Informant and his vehicle to verify that the drugs didnt come from him or his car?What is the name of your state?
Shouldn't your shift commander or supervisor be able to tell you proper procedure?

Or are you trying to get us to do your homework?

junohusky

I'm not a cop, my friend was busteid and they did a controlled buy. Im just trying to see if they they did it right..

I'm not stupid, I have computer degree from wsu,I'm just not up on all police procedures.

xylene

I'm not a cop, my friend was busteid and they did a controlled buy. Im just trying to see if they they did it right..

I'm not stupid, I have computer degree from wsu,I'm just not up on all police procedures.
Are you your friends lawyer?

Then keep your morbid curiousity to yourself and if you value your friend:

For GOODNESS SAKE:

DO NOT DO ANYTHING to involve yourself in the case.

If friend cannot afford counsel, the best thing you can do is loan or give him money to pay for such counsel, although Public Defenders are not the inept boobs as portrayed on TV.

junohusky

He asked me to post because hes not sure his lawyer is doing the job hes supposed to do.. and he cant afford to get a better one.

wow, just trying to help a friend and all I get here is BS..

CdwJava

Informant One MET with Unwitting Informant and they apaprently drove Unwitting's car. Unwitting does not apepar to be part of the deal ... ergo, why would they search his car before the deal goes down?

I suppose the defense can argue that it was Unwitting Informant that provided/sold the drugs ... good luck with that.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">