• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dk42

i was arrested for domestic battery.i posted a bond then was realeased with a court date.when i went to court they said there was no charges filed against me and i was free to go.my question is how long does the states attorney have to file charges?or should they have done been filed by my court date?i never had to go in front of a judge or any thing.hope some one can tell me something.

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

We need your state to help you with information on the statute of limitations.

(see red writing at the top of the page on each forum)

elusive_souther

same thing in Indiana

son was aressted for takeing his girlfriends keys from her all tho she was messed up on pills and drinking if she dont press charges on him will this be droped or will the state pick up the charges :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">