• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Messed up Printing Order on expensive polo shirt

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Nifeblade

I specifically gave my expensive (not your conventional 5 dollar tshirt) yonex polo tshirt for printing and gave them reference pictures and measurements as well but they messed up my order and refused to pay back even just the line that they messed up on, insisting that the logo looks exactly the same as it does on the picture and that it looks "fine"... i have the reference picture that i gave them as well as the original order form... does anyone know what to do aboutthis? i really dont care about the lucrative part of the claim, but i need to show them that what he is doing as a businessman is not right... can someone help me on this? thanks :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">