• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can charges be changed or added?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BT16742

What is the name of your state? AZ

I want to know when an indiviudal is charged with a certain offence, and given the documentation with the stated charges, can charges be added or revised at a later date?

B

BT16742

I want to know when an indiviudal is charged with a certain offence, and given the documentation with the stated charges, can charges be added or revised at a later date?

B

Just Blue

B
Yes****************************......

The Occultist

Bay is absolutely correct, but as you may have noticed, Bay didn't give a very informative answer. If you would like an informative answer, then you'll need to share some details with us.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">