• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Arrested, overdosed, released from hospitol no charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jackMSF

I live in Florida, my friends fiancee was arrested for check fraud...cops came to house rented by my friend - his mom - his fiancee all three on the lease. (the checks were his moms by the way) anyhow when the police knocked on the door they said "Maintainence" my friend asnwered and they said "Is becky here?" (his fiancee) he said "hold on and i'll get her", police entered house anyway and said "we're worried about becky's well being" but then said they were here b/c of check fraud before they saw that Becky had been unconscious due to a drug overdose (they also found drugs near her in the room)...anyhow long story short she was sent to the hospitol for the OD and she was able to sign herself out of the hospitol (they even wheeled her out for her ride to pick her up). no charges brought up so far, nothing in the database, even spoke to attorney said there';s nothing to turn herself in for.

my question is did the police properly enter the house/follow thru...didn't think they were supposed to let her sign herself out of the hospitol, sounds to me like they screwed up in letting her out (she could of harmed herself again and it would be their fault and now they are letting this one dissapear) (it's been about a week now and nothing has happened)

any ideas??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">