• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harrassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nike9000

I have a question i live in a small town in the state of texas. i am having problems with the drug task force here. They have no proof have me selling drugs "which i'm not" and they are telling everyone in my home town that i am selling drugs and it is ruining my reputation they are telling my church and the high school here and even calling my friends parents that i am selling it and everyone isnt believe me and it is making me and my family look bad and killing everything we have and my friends are starting to not get to hang out with me. Without them having proof that i am doing that isnt it against the law for them to say that.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">