• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need urgent info please on punitive damge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kttn35

Please this is urgent. I am on a case there is now a dispute about punitive damages. There are a few of the jurors that do not quite get the definition of punitive damages in this case. I do know I am unable to discus the case, but I must know the understanding of this action before the morning due to deliberations. This is a georgia case. Please if someone might be of assistance message me. I am the foreperson and this would be of a great assistance.
if there is a person that can assist me please IM me.

thank you much

kttn35

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

kttn35 said:
Please this is urgent. I am on a case there is now a dispute about punitive damages. There are a few of the jurors that do not quite get the definition of punitive damages in this case. I do know I am unable to discus the case, but I must know the understanding of this action before the morning due to deliberations. This is a georgia case. Please if someone might be of assistance message me. I am the foreperson and this would be of a great assistance.
if there is a person that can assist me please IM me.

thank you much

kttn35
My response:

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ! !

You have been instructed, under oath, not to discuss this case with anyone "OUTSIDE" the jury room.

Just what is your major malfunction, anyway ? Do you NOT understand the judge's orders ?

If you've got a question, you give the bailiff a note to give to the judge.

YOU DON'T ASK OUTSIDERS ! ! How dare you breach the sanctity of the juror's oath and responsibilities. And, you're the foreperson, no less.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">