• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Nevada Annulment after 4 years of marriage?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

queenbluebee

What is the name of your state? TX,

We married in Las Vegas in March 2005. We are currently stationed overseas (military) living together but sleeping in different bedrooms. Since being married we've only been intimate 3x's (due to his refusal to engage in sexual relations) and recently he admitted that he does not want to have any children. However, we discussed have children while dating and he was in agreement. I want to have children and he does not, therefore, it is putting a strain on our relationship as I am not willing to forgo the possibility to have children (I'm 32--no kids) and he doesn't want any (40--no kids). At this moment, we are in agreement that we do not see any reason to continue in the relationship.

Is it possible for us to get the marriage annulled in Nevada? I've been searching various websites/forums site--http://www.nevadadivorce.net/nevada_annulment.html. Is it reputable.

Any advice/suggestions is greatly appreciated.

LdiJ

What is the name of your state? TX,

We married in Las Vegas in March 2005. We are currently stationed overseas (military) living together but sleeping in different bedrooms. Since being married we've only been intimate 3x's (due to his refusal to engage in sexual relations) and recently he admitted that he does not want to have any children. However, we discussed have children while dating and he was in agreement. I want to have children and he does not, therefore, it is putting a strain on our relationship as I am not willing to forgo the possibility to have children (I'm 32--no kids) and he doesn't want any (40--no kids). At this moment, we are in agreement that we do not see any reason to continue in the relationship.

Is it possible for us to get the marriage annulled in Nevada? I've been searching various websites/forums site--http://www.nevadadivorce.net/nevada_annulment.html. Is it reputable.

Any advice/suggestions is greatly appreciated.
I have no idea if you would qualify for an annulment or not. However, divorces are generally, quicker, easier and less expensive.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">