• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Potential Burglary Charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nathani

What is the name of your state? KS
So me and my friend basically pulled a gag and stole a waffle iron, clock, and some beakers from my school. Once term ended I went home. Word got around and police showed up at my friends room with a warrant to search his car which they did where they found that stuff. They then held him for 48 hours where he told him everything, while omitting me from the story, and now he is out. He now faces four felony charges. My friend just got out and I have not yet been contacted by police. I have none of the goods in my possession, my friend did not mention me in the story, and I have not yet been contacted by police... How worried should I be and what is the statute of limitations (if anyone knows)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">