• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

free trade agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cantletgo

What is the name of your state? NC
Have you ever herd of a free trade agreement? how Do i get one or can I download the form and fill it out myself. I am not legaly seperated but live seperatly, I want to buy a home and herd of this free trade agreement.:confused:

LdiJ

Have you ever herd of a free trade agreement? how Do i get one or can I download the form and fill it out myself. I am not legaly seperated but live seperatly, I want to buy a home and herd of this free trade agreement.:confused:
I think its possible that you misunderstood what you heard. Free Trade Agreements are treaties, between countries. They have nothing to do with family law.

proud_parent

I think its possible that you misunderstood what you heard. Free Trade Agreements are treaties, between countries. They have nothing to do with family law.
REALLY??? :confused:

And here I thought it meant that we could ship our corn and soybeans to the Dominican Republic in exchange for a right-handed pitcher and a couple of future draft picks. :rolleyes:

LdiJ

REALLY??? :confused:

And here I thought it meant that we could ship our corn and soybeans to the Dominican Republic in exchange for a right-handed pitcher and a couple of future draft picks. :rolleyes:
I had a hard time answering that one politely.:D

seniorjudge

I think this has something to do with swapping your wife (or husband) for land.

Seems to me I heard this has been outlawed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">