• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Domestic Split

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

collinsj300

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania
I need help finding if I am entitled to anything.
Currently, I live with a woman who is secure financially. We started our relationship in 2001 and have lived in her homes since then. She has decided that our relationship is over and has asked me to leave. Although we have some joint purchases, mostly everything we share is in her name. Since I came from a lesser financial background, we have sold off or donated most of everything I brought into the relationship. This included cars, furniture, appliances and clothing.
She is basically kicking me out with nothing but the clothing. We are not fighting, but is making sure (in her mind) that everything material is hers. She has already canceled the 3 credit cards we share and pulled out of our joint bank account. She sold a house in the mountains and we built a townhouse where we currently live. A third house has been on the market for $500K since Sept 07. There are four cars we drive, 2 are paid for, 1 is a lease and the other one that I drive has a loan with 24K still on it.
It is my feeling that she really did upgrade my life during our relationship, we have joint timeshare holdings and have taken many vacations as well. However, I really have nothing to fall back to from where I was before we met. What can I do?

StampGirl

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania
I need help finding if I am entitled to anything.
Currently, I live with a woman who is secure financially. We started our relationship in 2001 and have lived in her homes since then. She has decided that our relationship is over and has asked me to leave. Although we have some joint purchases, mostly everything we share is in her name. Since I came from a lesser financial background, we have sold off or donated most of everything I brought into the relationship. This included cars, furniture, appliances and clothing.
She is basically kicking me out with nothing but the clothing. We are not fighting, but is making sure (in her mind) that everything material is hers. She has already canceled the 3 credit cards we share and pulled out of our joint bank account. She sold a house in the mountains and we built a townhouse where we currently live. A third house has been on the market for $500K since Sept 07. There are four cars we drive, 2 are paid for, 1 is a lease and the other one that I drive has a loan with 24K still on it.
It is my feeling that she really did upgrade my life during our relationship, we have joint timeshare holdings and have taken many vacations as well. However, I really have nothing to fall back to from where I was before we met. What can I do?
Awwww to live the life of a kept-man!!! :)

Reality bites my dear. Next time you should marry your sugar-momma then you can reap more benefits when she tires of you and moves on.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">