• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is there anything that I can do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Red08

What is the name of your state? WI

I am currently working for a company where I had to do an off site install. My boss told me to bring plenty of tools which our company does not have, so I brought my own. I told him that I would bring my own and he said that would be fine. After the first day of the install, we parked our company van in the hotel parking lot where it was broken into and all of my personal tools were stolen, along with the company's tools. They have told me that they were going to try and get my tools covered under their insurance which they have been telling me for the past month. I really think they are leading me on hoping that if they drag it out long enough I will forget. The value of the tools was around $4000.00. Is there anything I can do to get my tools back?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">