• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is there a warrant?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Arizona

My question is ... My former brother in law lives in another state (kansas) and wants to come to Arizona for my neices graduation but my sister is threatening him saying she will call the cops if he does....he wants to find out if there are any outstanding warrants here pending...When I looked up his public record this is what I found on three different charges....

Count 1: Disposition Date: 06/19/2000 Disposition: COURT DISMISSAL
Count 2: Disposition Date: 06/19/2000 Disposition: JDGMT GUILTY/RESP SENT IMPOSED
6/5/2001 CR BENCH WARRANT RETURNED

Count 1: Disposition Date: 06/13/2000 Disposition: GUILTY
2/22/2005 WARRANT RETURNED

sorry there was this information on another one that had no disposition information on it

Event Date Event Description Party
6/29/2000 DRE - Disposition Report
5/23/2000 022 - ME: Order Signed
5/15/2000 CRR - Criminal Restitution Order P 1
5/15/2000 Document Received D 2
5/15/2000 CRR - Criminal Restitution Order D 2
5/15/2000 CRR - Criminal Restitution Order
5/12/2000 116 - ME: Dispo-Revoke/Terminate
5/2/2000 NRR - Notice Of Rights Of Review
5/2/2000 Disposition Hearing D 2

can anyone help me to translate this what does warrant returned mean?
DOes it look as though he may have a warrant??? Thanks alot

fredflintstone

If he has had a drivers license in arizona try this site and select license lookup link. http://phoenix.about.com/cs/car/ht/driverlicense.htm
If not try (602) 255-0072 Be sure you can include S.S. # and D.O.B.
Or may be able to direct you. Example In texas we can call any Texas Department of public safety.
But if it is a small town It would be wise to call an office not in your city. Small town gosip.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">