• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

old drug charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

K L Clark

My son was arrested in Ohio a year ago on drug charges, spoke with cops, made a deal that gave names of other offenders, heard nothing, thought it was settled, now they are coming back, saying going to court on that arrest and other things, I thought Ohio has speedy trial laws, he does not believe there is this law, lawyer seems unaware, what is time table for trials after arrest in Ohio? Do we need a better lawyer??

L

lukewall

Sounds to me that Cops already know the offenders you handed them so give them a bigger one see if that works.
After all the bigger the Offender the bigger the Reward

To all Justice will Be Given...

K

K L Clark

response to lukewall

We are working on the bigger fish, do you know if Ohio has speedy law rules??? If so, how long is it??/

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">