• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

will a violation of disorderly conduct show in a criminal background check

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

layshau23

In Ny I got arrested with my friend for shoplifting pitty things. I got violation of disorderly conduct and did comminuty service. at the time I was only 17yrs now I am 29yrs. I am nervous that it will show up when i do fingerprinting for a job. I call the court clerk and they said that it was not sealed.

layshau23

the thing that we had stole at the time was proberly less than $50.00, it was nothing seriouse. We was charged with pitty larceny and possesion of stolen properties. I live in NJ right now, will it show. I am really scared, I dont want to not get hired for something I did over 10yrs when I was a kid.

VeronicaLodge

it is more likely you would not get hired for failing to disclose something than you would not get hired for something petty 10 years ago.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">