• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need help from anybody out there!!!!! this is important

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hockeystar2126

ok well here is the story i live in nj when i was 14 i got into some trouble with the law which got my driving privileges taking away for six months well suspended at least now i am 17 years old and i went to a driving school did the 6 hours for driving but yet the dmv did not clear me to get my permit but the other kids who got the same punishment i did got their permits on time they hot theirs at 16 years old i have to go to the dmv and try to clear things up im bringing my court documents and other documents saying that i finished probation and all that documentation. but is there any law out there or any way to repeal or like fight the suspension and get my liscence earlier does any lawyer no any trick or anything about these rules now it was court ordered but i have seen in trials in the past and other ppl they have found a way to reverse this maybe if i convinse a judge that i did good that i havent got into trouble or failed a single drug test i pratically get straight a's in school i just fell into the wrong crowd and was peer pressured when i was younger if anybody has legal advice or has a way to reverse this i will PAY you to help me even if its little and if anybody knows how to get my permit without trouble from the dmv or understands how that all works

Last edited by a moderator:

occharge

i highly doubt anyone will reply to your question the way you typed it it is vey difficult to read considering the fact that it is a single paragraph that is also a single sentence trust me i tried and my eyes went blurry hooray for punctuation if you know what i mean as for it being important i disagree as for any tricks that you ask for i think nj law specifically states that you have to pass an English writing test a spelling test and a grammar test in addition to the written test and the field driving test administered by the DMV If you fail any of those then you cannot get your license or is is liscence until youre 21

--------

I highly doubt anyone will reply to your question the way you typed it. It is vey difficult to read considering the fact that it is a single paragraph that is also a single sentence. Trust me, I tried, but my eyes went blurry.

Hooray for punctuation!!! (If you know what I mean).

As for it being "important"... I disagree!

As for any tricks that you ask for, I think NJ law specifically states that you have to pass an English writing test, a spelling test and a grammar test, in addition to the written test and the field driving test administered by the DMV. If you fail any of those then you cannot get your license, (or is is liscence) until you're 21.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">