• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Public intox. charge what next.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

helpinsc909

What is the name of your state? south Carolina
I was arrested for public intox. I met with the procecutor in pre trial, he relizes the case is weak and agree that I was not intoxicated, but would not dismiss the charge and still wanted me to agree to a charge of open container which is still a misdomeanor, I said no and the only thing I would conceed to was a deferment. He began belittling me and was aggressive trying to persued me to change my mind. I asked the court for public defender and they denied it because of where I lived, even though I do not have any income and was in debt. I am now very upset with the way I have been treated and the abuse of the court. My funds are limited, b/c I am a struggling athlete who was injured. The case is pathetic, but I have a medical license I am trying to protect for when I am done with sports. Where do I go and what to do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">