• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

collecting money owed from former employer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

charles bandelt

What is the name of your state? N.J.
I was working for someone who owened a flooring store,as a operations manager. I would have to buy meterial for my boss and he would reemburse me. A few times he asked me to borrow money to pay his rent and or supplyers i gave him my credit card to use he ran it through his credit card machine and took out the full amount of credit i had on this card 10.000 then he never paid any thing back . he also owes me money that i have laid out for other supplys and tools he needed eg;copy machines phones etc also cash i laid out for gas and supplys.he has only paid me about 2000 back in the last year or so he claims that he doesnt have it but he pays everyone else and lives very comfortable this is just the tip of the ice burg the money i have been trying to pay back is isnt enough to cover the intrest on the loans should i go to small claims ct or hire a lawyer . he has destroyed 3 of my trucks/ and cars that i pay insurance for . help

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">