• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Big trouble.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mandymac

What is the name of your state? Utah. Swat team had a search warrant and raided my house. confiscated lots of marijuana paraphanalia, 1-3 oz of pot, $2,400 cash, And grow paraphanalia that was taken apart andput away. there were no plants. They made me give a urine sample, and at no time were my rights read to me. I was scared and they were asking me all sorts of questions. I'm scared i may have incriminated myself. I work full time and go to school full time. I got a hold of a bondsman and got myself out, but my baby's dad is still in. I've never been in trouble before. My charges are marijuana posession x2 reckless endangerment, and marijuana cultivation. I can't afford a lawyer that gives a **** and if I get a drug charge then my school funding gets cut. Is there any way out of this. I just want my baby back.

Yep you are right!

Yep you're in BIG trouble! Better take the free attorney and hope for the best. You should lose your child! You certainly weren't thinking of your child while doing and selling srugs. Do you and yourself a favor and give the baby up for adoption. It's the best thing you can do for it. Because you two are pathetic parents. You won't need to continue with school, as hopefully, you're going to jail, where you should be.

You get no sympathy from me.

I too have to say you get no sympathy from me, but I also want to add this...

It is my opinion that if any adult wants to mess up their life by doing drugs, that is their choice. But when said adult decides to have a baby, then they are responsible for a CHILD who can not make their own choices yet. And therefore should make the CORRECT choices for THEM. When the child is an adult themselves and on their own, that is when you can go back to messing up your own life. But since you couldnt put your childs best interest in front of your drug needs, then I dont see why you should be concerned about being a parent now.

Sorry but this is a sore subject for me.... Too many times I had to have my child come inside because irresponsible people would sit and smoke right in park with children present. It would start blowing in thru my screens and I would have to shut windows. Call the cops but the people would move on by the time the cops actually showed up... Sooo annoying that my child couldnt enjoy the outside most of the time because people couldnt respect that everyone around them didnt want to mess up their bodies/health. (Needless to say - I have moved!!)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">