• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Technicalities

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mandymac

What is the name of your state? Utah What if on the warrant it states they can search the bodily fluids of my baby's daddy specifically and not me, but they made me give a urine sample. Is that inadmissible?

Curt581

Of course it's inadmissible.

If they forced a urine sample without a warrant, there's no way you can be declared the baby's mother.

las365

How does one force a woman to give a urine sample? I guess tickling is involved. Or an extremely hilarious joke.

CavemanLawyer

If you consented than it can be used against you. If you did not consent than there is an argument that it cannot. However if this is the case, all they have to do is get another warrant and take the sample again.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">