• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

advice on a ticket with 3 moving violations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kcbxt8

What is the name of your state? TX
I recently moved to TX and have TX license plates on my car and have a MO driver's license.
I had a ticket issued with 3 violations
illegal lane changing
no indicators
no head lights

I have a pre trial on 10 june and what can you suggest, should I approach an attorney or is it possible for me to defend or get them out of my record.
Please advice...

FlyingRon

You have 30 days to get a Texas license after you move to state. I'd recommend you make sure you don't also violate that.

An attorney is always an option. At least a consultation will tell you if there is anything he can do for you at trial. We don't have a clue what sort of pro se representation you can mount as you didn't give any details of the nature of the offenses, but if you did all those things, what defense you would mount. The fact you were charged with three violations makes things a bit more difficult.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">