• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help Need answer fast

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ronnie524

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

My husband died, He had NO will and we had NO children. I appointed my brother in law to be executor. We also have a malpractice suit for what happen to my husband. Once the estate and suit are settled shouldnt I be the only beneficiary? Im scared because of appointing his brother as executor...can he distribute the estate and money to his family
or is this 100 % for me and about me? I know when I signed over my power to the brother to be executor..I seem to recall the notary asking me if I renounced something...my rights perhaps? What are my rights??????What is the name of your state?

las365

Didn't you already post about this situation? Please keep your questions in your original thread.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">