• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Driving Without a License

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Kitsune205

What is the name of your state? Michigan

A friend of mine has recently gotten himself an Enduro (For those of you who don't know what that is, it's basically a dirt bike with equipment that allows it go on the road.). He doesn't have a motorcycle endorsement (Or drivers license for that matter..) on his license, yet is still planning on driving it around town, with a photoshipped paper license plate made to 'look as authentic as possible". He says that if the police try to pull him over, he'll simply go as fast as he can to the local woods, and hide his enduro for several days until it's safe to take it back...
Needless to say, my friend is obviously not a very smart person. I've tried to convince against riding it on the road, but he won't listen. So, I think I should try scaring him into not doing it... What are some of the possible charges he could face for doing what he plans??? Obviously you've got your "Evading Arrest" and I'd imagine some sort of fraud for the fake license plate, and something for not having a license to drive period.

Thank you,
Kitsune

Kitsune205

Duh... lol. I"ve told him that, but like I said - he's an idiot. That's why I was lookin' for specific charges and what not :(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">