• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Am I being discriminated against???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JETX

I have been posting replies on this forum for a L-O-N-G time (at least it feels like a long time), and only noticed today that when I hit the reply button, the screen includes a warning in RED that says, "When Replying to a message, please be considerate, respectful and polite. Remember, there is a human being on the other side of that computer screen."

Is everyone seeing this same message now, or is it just me???? If just me, what did you do wrong??? PLEASE, PLEASE tell me who I might have offended or treated inconsiderately, disrespectfully or impolitely!!!!
I really, really, really want to know... really!!

Another thing that I want to know... how did someone get inside my monitor and what can I do to get them out????
I am definitely concerned for their safety!! There are LOTS of wires, electricity and maybe even an occasional 'objectionable' picture (downloaded by accident)!!! And what do I feed him/her/them??? I am sure that they will starve if I do not provide some sustenance for them... should I leave chips???

Finally, I am now VERY paranoid after finding out that there is SOMONE inside my monitor... what if they get out late at night???? Where do they go??? How do they get there??? WOW, a LOT of questions.... no answers!!!

(Oh, I forgot... I live in Texas)

[Edited by Halket on 02-09-2001 at 07:02 PM]

HomeGuru

Steve,
that message is actually a reminder for IAAL, Legal Beagle and myself (and others also) but being the nice attorney's that we are, decided that we would like to share the message with everyone.

Thus the message. For those writers that do not see the message, please contact the website administrator for a free CD-Rom of 101 computer viruses you can download on your hard drive for free. You must pay for postage and handling and State tax. So be sure to provide your State as all States are different.

As for the food, it is obvious that your mouse would eat Purina Mouse Chow.
As for the person in your computer, just give then 8 glasses of water a day. Use a Super Soaker and spray the water into drives, A, B, C or an of your choice. Be sure the computer is plugged in to get the full effect and use only bottled mineral water with a dash of lemon.

[Edited by HomeGuru on 02-09-2001 at 05:13 PM]

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Hey Steve, and just who the hell do you think you are, anyway ? What a piece of work you are, with your god damned advice, and your crappy attitude and your . . . you know, your advice made me pregnant with twins that I aborted yesterday, and then got unaborted, and then gave birth, with my neighbor's husband, while being a poor woman, who's worth millions, but being a beautiful skank, and I'll thank you for NEVER giving me advice again, even though I screw other people's husbands, and then think their wives should never retaliate against me, and then have all sorts of State Agencies come after me, and, and, and, and, and, and . . .

How's my "Kathleen" imitation ?

I'm thinking of doing a Kathleen reprise, or a "Best of Kathleen" series. I have all of her posts on my hard drive.

So, does the "new message" mean that when Kathleen, or her ilk, come back to these boards, that we have to comply with the "words in red" ?

It says, "Remember, there is a human being . . . " Is that what Kathleen was ?

Your good buddy,

IAAL

JETX

Hey guys... I really appreciate your responses, but I am getting concerned!!!

This 'human being' on the other side of the computer screen is starting to scare me!!! I am starting to hear voices from my monitor and they are telling me to do strange and unusual things in increasingly eery voices.

Things like "Be kind to animals", "Do unto others..." and "All good things come to....". Man, I am really getting scared. Sometimes, after leaving my office, I can hear them whispering about me inside the monitor!!! And then, when I run back into the office to catch them... they stop talking!!!! Man, it is getting really strange... and I am now getting urges that I never had. Like wanting to buy other monitors so that I can see if they talk to.... and wanting to open the monitor case while they are talking so that I can find them!!!! Oh man, this is really getting spooky!!!

I am beginning to believe that they are speaking in different languages in there also... it seems that everytime I jump to a foreign language site with RealPlayer.. they start talking in that countries language....

Someone, please, please help me....... please tell me who, or what these things are in my monitor!!!

I am starting to looseoipsdl;iasdjf;alskd;fjsdf
"I AM THE VOICE OF THE MONITOR.... PLEASE DISREGARD!!!!"

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">