• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

pos. of cocaine

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jack phelps

What difference does it make if one of the person that was present at the time of arrest confesed about another crime he commited ,but still just with that confession hurts my case against me?????I had no clue about at the time. There was two other people in the same vehicle as I. We went to go party and they were drinking beer in the vehicle.We got stopped and searched but before being searched the officer asked me if there was any weapons,drugs,etc. I wasnt drinking I was the designated driver in my truck. The officer searched the vehicle and supposedly found less than a gram of cocaine! Took all of us in custody and then let the two drunk people go free and kept me with the charges against me! The same guy that confesed also had inexcess of 5,000.00 dollars in cash on him .The other guy didnt have a thing on him. What is the significants of him confesing to a crime he committed and it hurting the outcoome of my case??????????????????????????

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">