• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

does Ca. informail probation apply in Az.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Az.guy

What is the name of your state? Az.

I am on unsupervised probation in Ca. for a DUI. I was arrested in Az. for a mis. pot/posession charge. Does my Ca. probation apply in Az.?

Also, I was denied a public defender in Az. becuase the charge does not entail jail time. I was asked if I was on probation or parole and I said no, will my probation status in Ca. be brought up for this charge in Az.??

Thanks!

Gems

What is the name of your state? Az.

I am on unsupervised probation in Ca. for a DUI. I was arrested in Az. for a mis. pot/posession charge. Does my Ca. probation apply in Az.?

Also, I was denied a public defender in Az. becuase the charge does not entail jail time. I was asked if I was on probation or parole and I said no, will my probation status in Ca. be brought up for this charge in Az.??

Thanks!
If the terms of your unsupersived probation in CA states "Remain a law-abiding citizen," than CA probation can be violated with your pot/poss charge in AZ.

If AZ does a criminal background check and found out that you're on prob in CA than it will be brought up, also they can call the PO in CA and inform them of this charge.

GL, keep us updated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">