• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

merit life insurance / disablity claim

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

helpme22

What is the name of your state? Washington I have ainsurance policy on a small furniture loan that has been paying my monnthly payments for about a year, now they want my new doctor to sign a new form about my case yet nothing has changed, but they refuse to make another payment so now I have to and I have no money until my legal battle is solved

helpme22

What is the name of your state? Washington I have ainsurance policy on a small furniture loan that has been paying my monnthly payments for about a year, now they want my new doctor to sign a new form about my case yet nothing has changed, but they refuse to make another payment so now I have to and I have no money until my legal battle is solved. I have a doctor who spends his time doing surgery, and he is very busy so asking for something that has't changed is saying I want to get out of paying this anyway I can

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">