• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

food poisening

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pantoner

In California, I had a latte at a national chain coffee shop and ended up with food poisening. I reported it to the health department and they confirmed that there was something wrong with one of the machines which led to me getting sick. The coffee shop acknowledged the problem and corrected it. I would like to be compensated for my missed work and medical expenses. I realize that since this has been documented by the health department there is probably an amount that I could get from them by just asking,. Does anybody have any advise for me?

Last edited:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Document your actual damages and request payment from them. You might even receive to a small amount over and above your actual damages...couldn't hurt to ask.

hidayathulla

food poisoning

Now a days children's suffering from food poison, it is important for parents to learn how to recognize and prevent them from occurring food poisoning. Foods become contaminated and cause food poisoning in many ways, including when they are grown with contaminated water, improperly processed or canned, undercooked, cross-contaminated during preparation, or when someone who is sick prepares the food without properly washing their hands
==========================================================
vinus

Addiction Recovery Alabama

http://www.addictionrecovery.net/alabama
Addiction Recovery Alabama

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">