• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do Pc1000 drug screenings test for Vicodin?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nerrdy

I just want to know if the drug tests that you are required to take if enroled in a PC1000 class test for Vicodin (hydrocodone)?

And if you dont know if they test for Vicodin,
Does anyone know what drugs they do test for?

Any information will help!

xylene

Follow the logic.

Vicodin is a synthetic opioid.

On a basic drug test is a 6 panel test the tests are:

THC (MARIJUANA)
COCAINE
OPIATES
OXYCODONE

BENZODIAZEPINES
METHAMPHETAMINE (inc. ECSTASY*)

This is a basic test, and of course this tests for Vicodin on the opiate and oxycodone lines. More elaborate tests exist that would confirm your exact drug of abuse, but since abusing opiates alone is enought to fail, it is a moot point.

The clearance time for a heavy opiate user would be 24 - 72 hours depending on your health, renal function and dosage history.

Cheating a drug test is missing the point.

You should and could be using the PC1000 to get clean of that stuff. That's not a moralizing statement, it is the truth. To the normal world you are just a big bag of blood and ugliness.

nerrdy

Honestly I'm not on anything I do not do any drugs.
I'm asking this for a friend of mine so chill out.
But thanks Einstein.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">