• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Good Family Destroyed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

areynolds5316

What is the name of your state? Kentucky
My husband has a warrant against him for assault 4 charges. This was due to a confrontation in a public parking lot with a former co-worker of mine that cause me to lose my job. My husband and I went to the clerk's office to take care of this warrant because if he is served on his job site he will lose his job as well. He was sent to the booking room, lodged for about 20 minutes until I posted his bail and now he has to appear in court on Friday. This has never happened to us and it is a result of a terrible person trying to destroy both mine and now his career. What do we need to do? What are the penalties? Does he need to plead guilty or not at this court date? We just don't know what will happen and I am scared.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state? Kentucky
My husband has a warrant against him for assault 4 charges. This was due to a confrontation in a public parking lot with a former co-worker of mine that cause me to lose my job. My husband and I went to the clerk's office to take care of this warrant because if he is served on his job site he will lose his job as well. He was sent to the booking room, lodged for about 20 minutes until I posted his bail and now he has to appear in court on Friday. This has never happened to us and it is a result of a terrible person trying to destroy both mine and now his career. What do we need to do? What are the penalties? Does he need to plead guilty or not at this court date? We just don't know what will happen and I am scared.
Why did he assault the coworker? How did he assault the coworker? Why is it the coworker's fault that you lost your job? How is this coworker responsible for your actions or the actions of your husband?

CdwJava

What he needs to do now is hire an attorney or speak only to his court appointed attorney.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">