• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Stolen Vehical Rpt

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cheecks

Ca. I reported my car stolen. Had been on medication and don't remember loaning car to any one. Only one would be ex we live together. Unable to contact ex so I filed report. Explained medical problem, non contact with ex would rather be safe than sorry. 4days later contact with ex, checking in on his way home, hung up before I could tell him of the report on the car. Forgot to cancell the report next day he was arrested. Explained to officer but he booked him any way. Still in jail I've told CHP, City Police, DA it was my mistake I did'nt rememeber him asking to use the car due to the medication but he hasn't been released. What can we do, what is going to happen ? He has been arained and back to court in three days. It was not a false report if I had remembered or known he had the car I would not have filed a report. This I've told everyone that I was refered to talk to. Help in jail and should not be.......

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Get him a private criminal defense attorney who can help, This is very serious and you are in no condition to be attempting to help without the aid of someone off of medication. Also, may want to think about ramifications of taking this medication (you driving and losing all senses?). This is very serious. Did your doctor prescribe this to you knowing this would happen? I am not trying to be mean, just showing you some concerns.

http://www.attorneypages.com

good luck to you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">