• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

workman comp help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bubbles1957

My son had shoulder surgery OCT 30th 2001 and was on workman's compensation. The doctor had released him for light work,(push, pull no greater than 10 lbs.)He has thearpy 3 times a week so he does not get the hours he needs to support himself, in fact he is making $350.00 appr. for two weeks while he was on full work comp he received $259.00 a week!
He was also hospitalized for Iv's because he was dehydrated, this was In January of 2001, after surgery he kept saying he felt terriable I finally got him to go to the doctor then because he couldn't even hold water down, The doctor said she thought it all came from the trama of surgery and the strong pain killers they had him on. ( He was also really sick from surgery vomiting was terriable) Workman's comp has not paid him anything since January,
He has talked to the lady and she says the doctor needs to call and just say it came from surgery she has and even left a voice mail and still nothing, the insurance man here says the hospital needs My son has even explained that he cannot make it on what his pay is now with thearpy three times a week, she said he needs to send his thearpy paper in and he has and still nothing.
I feel they are just giving him a big run around. something needs to be done. He can't make his bills on $700.00 a month, We also live in kansas. Can any one help???
Please let me know what we can do to get help for him. He starts to worry and it makes him feel sick again.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">