• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Final accounting question???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Krackir

What is the name of your state? Arizona. My Mom died in January. Her will went missing so I filed probate and I have been appointed the executor. My Sister and myself are not speaking at the moment. The courts want to know all funds received by myself and my sister from insurance policies and such. I don't know what funds she received. Due to us both being listed as beneficiaries on accounts I'm told the companies can only disclose information regarding my portion of the account. I'm wondering is there a way to make her disclose all funds she has received from my moms accounts? so i can give a proper final accounting to the courts. thanks

Dandy Don

Don't worry about what your sister has. You report what you know about to the court and she will do the same.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">