• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Florida Probate questions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JOEYBELLO

What is the name of your state?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the name of your state? Florida

Could someone tell me more about #15 on the website below. It mentions an elective share, family allowance and/or exempt property. My grandmother died and only my grandfather and myself and sister remain. He is not giving us anything and is not probating the will. So I am trying to see if we can get anything. See my other posts- but more importantly does 15 below apply to me at all in this case?> or would I be under 16 and get nothing?

http://www.floridabar.org/tfb/TFBConsum.nsf/48e76203493b82ad852567090070c9b9/92f75229484644c985256b2f006c5a7a?OpenDocument

JOEYBELLO

I was not sure where I am supposed to be posting in thie ofrum or the other. Because I read a post very similar to mine in here so I was confused which one to use!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">