• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

step perent adoption

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

annette_bryant

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Washington
My boyfriend and I are planning to get married in a few years. I have a son he wants to adopt before we get married. The biological father is unknown. Is it possible for him to adopt my son before we get married? If so how do we do it? If not what are our options?

Just Blue

My boyfriend and I are planning to get married in a few years. I have a son he wants to adopt before we get married. The biological father is unknown. Is it possible for him to adopt my son before we get married? If so how do we do it? If not what are our options?
Were you raped? Is there a police report to confirm your rape?

Silverplum

This is such a COMMON question. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

READ the "Adoption" forum. Don't post a q that's asked/answered a zillion times per week.

Just Blue

No I wasn't raped. I was just wild.
So you have to wait until you have actually been married for a while and then publish in all newspapers that ANY MAN that had sex with you is a potential father.

Wild doesn't cover having sex with so many men (unprotected :eek:) that you can't even identify you child's father. Gross.

Silverplum

I want an answer relevant to the state of wa, not everywhere else. maybe thayt's why this question is asked/answered a zillion times.
Naw.

It's because posters are LAZY.

I have posted The Most Comprehensive WA law link, all by myself, another zillion times.

Find it.

Just Blue

I want an answer relevant to the state of wa, not everywhere else. maybe thayt's why this question is asked/answered a zillion times.
So do a search of this forum for WA. State. You are not the only WA resident that has had random unprotected sex with strangers and now want their boyfriend to adopt.

annette_bryant

So you have to wait until you have actually been married for a while and then publish in all newspapers that ANY MAN that had sex with you is a potential father.

Wild doesn't cover having sex with so many men (unprotected :eek:) that you can't even identify you child's father. Gross.
well I wasn't expecting to have a couple of ______ reply and judge. However I only have one of 2 options and by the way condoms do leak! It's a matter of which one it was.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">