• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

thanks but

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rudycfls

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? richmond va

thanks but

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that good advice but my reality is I made 7k last year and maybe 10k if I am lucky this year so cash flow is preventing that course of action, best suggestion I heard is call police and see if actually warrant had been issued if not good but if so what course would be open to me then as working 6-6.5 daily pay job to get rent paid and using food stamps to eat? thanks again rudycfls

The Occultist

I have no idea what on earth you are talking about. If you are replying to something said in a thread, then you need to go to that thread and post a reply there, not start a whole new thread to post your response.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">