• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bench warrants

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nscottsdale1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? arizona

I need an arizona ID card. I have a bench warrant for failure to appear in AZ. Can I go to the dmv for an ID without being arrested?

Can i Cross the border to mexico and back in that same situation...obvioulsy going to mexico is not a problem, but coming back. I have in the past with a passport but i know so many things are changing

JETX

I need an arizona ID card. I have a bench warrant for failure to appear in AZ. Can I go to the dmv for an ID without being arrested?
Can you?? Of course you can.

Can i Cross the border to mexico and back in that same situation...obvioulsy going to mexico is not a problem, but coming back. I have in the past with a passport but i know so many things are changing
Absolutely. Go for it!!

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? arizona

Be sure to wear your FUGITIVE sweatshirt.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">