• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car Contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

shortnsassy87

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oklahoma

On Saturday morning the dealership told me they had a car lined up for me to buy and all they had to do was drive it down here so we went ahead and signed the paperwork. Monday they called me back and told me they could not find the car I wanted I was going to have to take a 4 door or a different color. I told them no they had told me they had a car for me and that I wanted the contract canceled. They now say they can't do it that when I took the "loaner" car it was the same as me taking possession of the car I'm actually supposed to get. They also told us they had to mail us a copy of the contract they couldn't give it to us at the time of signing. Now they will not even fax or let us pick up a copy of what we signed. They have said they have an unlimited amount of time to find the car I wanted. I also have recorded them on my phone telling me they couldn't find a car and where they are trying to make me choose something else. My question is is this a binding contract? How long do they have to find me a car before the contract is void?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">