• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Clearig Title Lien - Florida

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ambria

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

The used car lot I bought my Ford through went out of business, but have an address where to send my payments to the owner (in his name and not the businesses) every bi-weekly. I have sent countless emails and letters to him. He has shut off his phone and he is at the address where I send my payments because I made him sign for the last one. He has not cashed the final payment nor has he did anything with the lien on the title. Emails and letters go unanswered. I have actualy paid $27.00 more than what I was supposed too due to my payments were $75.10 bi-weekly and I was paying $80.00 bi-weekly.

What to do? I have all my reciepts, letters, emails (copies) and everything and am looking into filing a complaint with the DMV and have no clue if this is the right approach or not.

I just want the title, cleared of the lien, since it is paid.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks!: confused:What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">