• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

warranty issue

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kschweitz74

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ky. Hello, I purchase a Dormia mattress about a year ago. It has a 25 year warranty to repair or replace manufactures defects. I have covered my bases and went through the BBB. They responded to the Better Buisness Bureau that they have filed chapter 11 bankruptcy. But upon futher review they are going to keep a couple of stores open for now. They have also had permission granted to them to hold a going out of business sale. My question is can I sue this company and make them replace my mattress or make them refund my money, or will this all be a waste of time. Can they use chapter 11 as protection from their guarantee or are they still obligated to me as a consumer?

BL

Contact your local Office of Attorney General consumer affairs .

If they are still doing business , they should replace your Mattress .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">