• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

1st time offensive for assault 2,need some guidance, please.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ayeayecaptain!

Maryland.

I need some advice. I*m home from college ,I was recently staying at my grandparents, I stay to help out,because they are disabled. Also there are chained dogs in the backyard,which don*t get proper care, like shots, food,clean up and the*re pregnant dogs and pups. Sometimes they will ask for help with them. The dogs are my brothers who doesn't live there. I*ve tried to talked to my grandparents about removing them,but they are disabled. They don*t want the animals there and have tried to remove them and telling my brother to take them away. I*ve volunteered to help but I don*t drive,so I do what I can. My brother came back and said that some of the pups had died.
Upset, I left the room and went to another to watch Tv. he followed me in and asked me about selling them. I said no, I told him that no would will buy pups that are gonna die and went outside. I called my aunt to bring some clothes and called my mom so I could come home. Later, I went in another room to escape my brother and calm down. Then once more he came behind me, and shouting insults , I got so mad I started throwing things off a table. A picture frame, he called the cops and filed assault. Later it was dropped but now is being taking up by the county! Also my report is different than stated. Is this fair??, my brother does this all time and he is the one who hits and been arrested six times! This is my first arrest and also during when Im suppose to find a doctor about bipolar disorder too. I tried to leave the situation 3 times!!!! and its not even filed, like I wrote.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">