• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

serving a summons and complaint on a soldier in washington state

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

carolsabotka

please let me know if there are any special rules to follow when serving a summons and complaint on a soldier in washington state. the affidavit of service form that i have shows a statement indicating that the affiant alleges that the defendant is not in the military service. is there a different type of affidavit to use when serving a soldier?

racer72

Contact the base legal department. I wanted to serve some papers to a couple of airmen stationed at McChord AFB, I called the base legal department and the officer delivered the papers for me. He even made sure they were available to appear in court too.

C

carolsabotka

affidavit of service

i have already served the summons and complaint on the soldier from fort lewis; however when filling out the affidavit of service there is a statement about knowing that the person was not in the military.....and he actually is in the military, so i'm not sure of what to do about the affidavit of service. any suggestions?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">