• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Making an Officer Complaint

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Henry Hyde

State - PA

Is just discussing my complaint with the commanding officer standard or do I request paperwork to fill out?

seniorjudge

Curt581

I will say this, though, Henry, you are doing remarkably well, considering you're dead and all:

Former Rep. Henry Hyde Is Dead at 83
Mr Hyde, please express my condolences to your family on their loss.

Although... they might need to conduct a seance in order for you to actually express it for me.

CdwJava

State - PA

Is just discussing my complaint with the commanding officer standard or do I request paperwork to fill out?
It might depend on the nature of the complaint and precisely what end result you seek. If you want to try for a pound of flesh, they will likely need paperwork and an interview. If you simply want to make them aware of a potential problem, a conversation might be sufficient.

- Carl

seniorjudge

It might depend on the nature of the complaint and precisely what end result you seek. If you want to try for a pound of flesh, they will likely need paperwork and an interview. If you simply want to make them aware of a potential problem, a conversation might be sufficient.

- Carl
Portia:
Tarry a little, there is something else.
This bond doth give thee here no jot of blood;
The words expressly are "a pound of flesh."

--William Shakespeare
The Merchant Of Venice Act 4, scene 1, 304–307

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">