• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Moderators

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

KIMMACK

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Hey can you delete all the random spam, and whatnot? I think this site is very great, and I have only recently noticed the ton of spam and advertising.

Have a great dy!

Curt581

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Hey can you delete all the random spam, and whatnot? I think this site is very great, and I have only recently noticed the ton of spam and advertising.

Have a great dy!
She's doing her best. The spammers hit this site pretty heavily. Within the last few days, a single spammer hit every subsection on the board.

You can help out by clicking the red and white "Report Post" button near the upper right of the post window. You'll be prompted to state a reason... just mark "spam". It's usually gone the same or next day.

K

KIMMACK

Oh, I had no idea there was just one moderator, I'll report them. D***n spammers. ruins it for all.

>Charlotte<

Lurker
I hate spammers, too. They tend to hit late at night, so sometimes I'll just sit and zap them as fast as they can post them. It's almost as satisfying as popping bubble wrap.

The only problem is, once you report a post you have to wait 60 seconds until you can report another one. A minute seems like forever when you're just waiting for it to pass, and meanwhile they can put up two spam posts in the time it takes you to report one.

>Charlotte<

Lurker
Oh, and Kimmack, just for your future reference: there's a section called "Open Issues", which is where posts like this should go.

K

KIMMACK

I hate spammers, too. They tend to hit late at night, so sometimes I'll just sit and zap them as fast as they can post them. It's almost as satisfying as popping bubble wrap.

The only problem is, once you report a post you have to wait 60 seconds until you can report another one. A minute seems like forever when you're just waiting for it to pass, and meanwhile they can put up two spam posts in the time it takes you to report one.

LOL Thanks for the killing of spammers , and open issues is noted. :):)

Silverplum

Try eating chocolate while reporting: it comes pretty dang close! :p :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">